Part of the 600-acre estate is two beautiful, natural, soft sand beaches. There is an abundance of pristine coral reefs virtually surrounding the estate - the ideal vacation destination for honeymooners and romantics at large, those who love a great view , snorkelers, nature lovers, scuba divers, bird watchers, and all those who simply wish to get away from it all.
The Jade Mountain concierge is available at all times to arrange day excursions for JADE MOUNTAIN guests. A handful of carefully selected tour guides are available to share their wealth of information about the history and culture of our beautiful island.
Being situated in the southern part of the island, major sightseeing attractions such as the Rainforest, Botanical Gardens, Drive-In Volcano, and Sulphur Springs are all within easy reach. There is deep sea fishing excursions, boat shopping trips to the capital, and hiking tours up Gros Piton mountain, to name a few. JADE MOUNTAIN guests have full access to all activities and facilities of Anse Chastanet.
Some of the available facilities and services:
- 2 soft sand beaches
- Pristine coral reefs off shore for snorkeling and scuba diving
- SCUBA ST. LUCIA PADI 5-Star resort scuba center with full diving program
- BIKE ST. LUCIA Jungle Biking center with 50 top-of-the-line Cannondale mountain bikes
- Coastal kayaking adventures with specialist Prijon Kayaks
- Watersports including sunfish sailing, windsurfing, sit-on-top kayaks
- Day and sunset sailing on the resort yacht and Jazzy Sunset Cruise on our 60 ft resort catamaran Lucky T
- Daily escorted walks and hikes
- Cybex Fitness Studio
- Visits to the resort organic farm Emeralds
- Yoga and Fitness